Time for the DIRTY DUMPERS to come clean!
Latest, Key Badger Departures in Finance / HR
Dale Burtner (July 2007-February 2018)
- Took Over for Dan Hutchison as US Manager of Finance / Admin and is lead executive interfacing with Canada Finance Dept & Corporate; Responsible for US Financials
- Protégé of Dan Hutchison (Learned from him at Noble Roman’s – Which Turned Out to Have Questionable Activity)
- Burtner’s right hand man, Mike Burner, left in 2017
Donna Manship (May 2013 to March 2018)
- Former US Corporate HR Manager; built up the HR department in US and managed annual performance reviews, salary and bonus payouts (habitual underpayment has driven high turnover for BAD)
- She appears to have been demoted in June 2017 from US Corporate HR Manager to Manager of HR Systems when BAD brought in Tracey Wallace as VP of Human Resources
- She was allegedly part of the internal team, along with Tim Reiber and Jon Kelly, that knew about issues arising from improper dumping in California
Amy Corbett (August 2014- March 2018)
- She was Canadian Controller Based in Red Deer for nearly 4 yrs.
- Brought in as Controller following the departures of Greg Kelly (CFO) and Lynn Quiding (Controller)
- Note that the company hired Craig Mass as Corporate Controller out of Calgary in September 2017
Evan Litke (April 2016 to April 2018)
- US Credit & Collections Manager